Friday, September 2, 2011

Claypot Chicken in Dark Soya Sauce

I cooked this dish before BUT..it's Claypot Egg Tofu. After BF tried on my tofu he has given me an idea to cook the same dish but to add in chicken instead of tofu. So I did as he requested. The taste is the same its just that I've added in chicken meat. I also add some chopped red chili to spice up the cooking. I've did some slight adjustment for the sauce as the first time when I was cooking claypot egg tofu I realize that too much dark soya sauce been added and the color does not look good.

Claypot Chicken in Dark Soya Sauce

Claypot Egg Tofu

2 comments:

  1. very nice, looks delicious..just like restaurant standard, maybe even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the compliment lena...yeah the chicken taste better than the egg tofu.

    ReplyDelete