Thursday, September 1, 2011

BLACKLISTED-KAKAK Restaurant Taiping-Koay Teow Th'ng

This restaurant serve a very good delicious Koay Teow Th'ng in Taiping. Today I went back to this restaurant for the second time after my first visit back in May / June this year. During my first visit there they've left me a very good remark and this time I planned for an another visit this time with my parents. But this visit has turned out to be a 'horrible' one and both my parents was saying we're not going to come back again!

We reached the restaurant at about 9.40am four adults and 3 children (my nephews) as usual the restaurant were so packed with customer. We waited for the tables and after 5mins of waiting we managed to get two round tables. The tables were full of those dirty plates and cups as the previous customer has just left. After everyone is seated I take all the order for my family and went to their preparation counter to order our food. Two people were infront of me but the lady who were preparing the food told the two people infront of me to be seated and her people will take their order from their table. So I went back to my table and was waiting for someone to clear the dirty table. My dad has called up a man to clean the tables but the man just ignore my dad. Then it's my turn to called up an indian lady to clear the tables she also ignored me..FINE (my temper is still in 'COOL' mode) after sometimes upon seeing the indian lady clearing an another table after a group of customer came politely I called the indian lady 'aka tolong bersih ini meja' she nodded as an acknowledgement...but she ignored me for the second time (this moment I can feel some HEAT on my head..but the fire is not very big) for the third time...I waved at her and this time she came with the pail to clear the tables...this is the time when my dad can't stand the dirty tables and he has clear some of the dirty bowls and this is the moment when the indian lady came with her pail to clear the tables....after 15mins

This is the time when a man came and asked us what we would like to order for drinks..We ordered 4 milo ice, one herbal tea and one hot kopi-o....10mins later...only 3 milo ice turned up. 3mins later we saw the man again as he was serving drinks to an another customer who came later than us...my dad called him when he walked pass by him and asked for an another where is an another 3 drinks. Surprisingly he seems to forget about the other 3 drinks..so we repeated the drinks order again...but after an another 10mins no drinks were served...then this time my turn to call the man about our drinks. My mom was so mad and he said 'ok I will bring your drinks over' 5mins later....finally the drinks turn up...

hmm...but where is our food????????????? 20mins waiting no one came to take our order! My mom saw an another couple who came after us has already got their food ordered. So my mom went over to their counter and asked a girl to take our order and at the same time my mom asked her why the customer who came later than us has already got their food ordered but when is our turn? This girl...has actually screamed at my mom's back that she only took an order for the 'later' customer but they have not served the food...while try to think back if the food order has been taken for the later customer meaning that they will get their food before us who arrived earlier? I called a man to take our order but he just ignored us...well...maybe they're just too busy....I called the girl which my mom spoke to earlier (the one who shouted at my mom)...2nd time...no one turn up....3rd,4th,5th time still no one turn out...1hour in the restaurant without any food been served to us...finally the 6th time...the girl came...when my mom told her about our order she just dont get it..isn't that tough to remember?? 2 koay teow + mee soup...2 mee soup...1 koay teow soup & 1 dry mee...+ 1 taugeh....finally she understand what we need. few mins later an another lady came and asked us what we would like to order..i was like DUHHHHH....5mins later the food arrived...my dad top up his order with one fishball soup...they served the fishball but where is my taugeh???reminded a lady about my taugeh she just nod her head walked away....asked the girl who took our order earlier but still...my taugeh MIA...this time I saw smoke came out from my head....i told my mom i am not gonna asked for my taugeh anymore...when we wanted to make payment they came in full speed....vrooooooooooommmmmmmmm....here she is infront of our tables...

My mom complaint to the girl about their service...she just shouted at my mom like nobody business...this time I am REALLYYYYYYYYYY MAD! I asked her ' Before you shout at my mom...let me asked you...where is my order for taugeh?' She replied I did tell my boss but she was the one who did not prepare for you it's none of my business! ..I said to her 'this is just a stupid excuses just to save your own ARSE!' then she stopped her talking and doing her calculation..total RM33.20...my dad gave her RM50 to change...I told my dad to keep his RM50.00 as I have RM20 loose note and I asked an another RM14.00 from my bf...total RM34.00...i stood up and throw the money at her...!!and told her to get off...as she was about to give me RM0.80 changed i told her to keep the change (hmm..i think i should only pay her RM33...)and cant stand to look at her face even for one second. Everyone in the restaurant stopped what they are doing and was looking at our commotion. I warned her off...'u dare to give me the 'shitty' service and i will pay you in the 'shitty' way and now u get off!' when we make our way out and walked pass by the girl...she just put her head down and dare not to take a look at us (or perhaps she does not want to see us).


very rude young lady....

No comments:

Post a Comment