Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jelly Mooncake...on the way

I managed to bought jelly mooncake mould! The shop only left two of the mould and I bought both..one for me and one for my mom. Although the appearance of the mould does not look good but the design for the jelly mooncake looks nice. I'm loving it and of course the boss gave me some discount for their old stock of the mould. I also bought the smaller size mould cuz it looks so cute!

This is going to be my weekend project. I'll need..carrot...cream sweet corn..cendol..leong fun...coconut milk...gula melaka...pandan leaves


1-Cendol Mooncake
2-Pandan mooncake with cream sweet corn
3-Bandung mooncake with leong fun
4-Coconut milk mooncake with carrot...don't really like this combination..hmm will think of other combination later..

No comments:

Post a Comment