Saturday, November 2, 2013

Chinese Roasted Pork (Xio Bak) Fourth Attempt

.



Hello! I am back again with roasting xio bak. My parents is in town and I know this is what my father love to eat. My mom helped me to buy this wonderful belly pork at only RM30.00 for 1kg plus. Not much oily parts and this is actually the half of the 1kg plus pork belly. I still have the other half in the fridge will make xio bak again next weekendAs usual I am roasting it in the same recipe mentioned in my previous post. As you can see there is some no 'bubbling' portions on the left. Hehe..my father keep peeping my oven before so I know he can't wait to eat his fave dish so I took it out from the oven early. A friend of mine (a blogger) has recommended me to actually chop off that portion and pan fry it. This idea sounds good eh. I have taken note on this and will do it if I ever encounter the same problem again.

No comments:

Post a Comment