Friday, November 4, 2011

Konstar All In One Kitchen Helper

I bought (to be more precisely...I redeem) this Konstar All in one kitchen kit from COSWAY early this year and I seldom use it. As it contain a number of slicer,grater etc to help us in the kitchen but so far I only use the slicer but not the rest. So last weekend when I was doing some cleaning in the kitchen I found the box in the cabinet and give it a try for juice squeezer and it's so easy to use. Anyway, I've tried to use that to crush the ice cube and it works the wonder. This is the website:

"Konstar"

3 comments:

  1. works something like a food processor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lena, yes it works like a food processor but its manual like blender and a mortar & pastle :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you buy it? Was it in a webstore?

    ReplyDelete